Chronological Reading of the Bible in One Year
This is a chronological listing of the Bible. You can view the list one of these three ways:
Either list reads from left to right and down row by row. (Go to Bible Book Abbreviations to see the full name of any abbreviated Bible book that you do not know.)
Averaging 3 to 4 chapters a day will enable to you read through the entire Bible in one year, if you should so choose. You might wish to print out either list and check the square in front of each entry as you read it. (Note that some entries have Bible passages from more than one location.)
You also may read passages online, from the New International Version of the Bible, by clicking on each entry. (Once a Bible book is fully downloaded into your browser, it will skip to the chapter you have clicked on. The next time you access that Bible book, it will download much faster.)
Before printing the HTML Version of the Chronological List of Bible Passages, please read the instructions below to make sure some specific settings on your browser are in place:
- On your browser toolbar, at the top/left of this window, click on File.
- Click on Page Setup.
- If your browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Page Setup window make sure:
- the Header and Footer fields are blank (if there is anything in them, delete it);
- the Orientation is on Portrait; and
- the margins (Left, Right, Top, Bottom) all are 0.5".
- If your browser is Netscape, in the Page Setup window make sure:
- the margins (Top, Left, Bottom, Right) all are 0.50";
- in the Header section, the Document Title and Document Location (URL) boxes all are unchecked; and
- in the Footer section, the Page Number, Page Total, and Date Printed boxes all are unchecked.
- Make sure your printer is turned on.
- Print the page (Ctrl + P, then OK).
- If you cannot get a page to print properly, email me at TMont714@aol.com and I might be able to help you.
Return to the Table of Contents