1. Verily! We have sent it (this Qur'ân) down in the night of Al-Qadr (Decree)
2. And what will make you know what the night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is?
3. The night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is better than a thousand months (i.e., worshipping Allâh in that night is better than worshipping Him a thousand months, i.e., 83 years and 4 months).
4. Therein descend the angels and the Rûh [Jibrael (Gabriel)] by Allâh's Permission with all Decrees,
5. Peace! (All that night, there is Peace and Goodness from Allâh to His believing slaves) until the appearance of dawn.